Information for presenters
Get an overview of practical information regarding your presentation.
The presentations have now been scheduled according to the programme and here is some additional information regarding your presentation.
- The oral presentations will be 15 min + 3 min for questions and 2 min for changing to the next presenter. Keynote presentations may have a different length and are coordinated directly with the organizers. The parallel sessions require that we strictly follow the time schedule and we kindly ask you to stay within the allocated time.
- The session chairs are instructed to interrupt you and will not allow for questions when you exceed the allocated time.
- In each room, there will be one person who is responsible for the practical organization of the session. This person can help you with practical questions regarding your presentation. In addition, there will be one chairman for each session. Please pass by at the podium in the morning or during the breaks, familiarize yourself with the technical equipment and check if your presentation is uploaded.
- In each room, there will be one computer for the presentations. It is your responsibility to upload your presentation to these computers in the morning before the symposium. You are welcome to send your presentation in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Presentation”.
- The computer is equipped with a presenter, which can be used to control the presentation and point at the slides.
- There are no requirements regarding format and template. However, you are welcome to incorporate the conference logo.
- In addition to the presentation shown during the Symposium, you are expected to submit a version of your presentation for printing, together with an extended abstract. See guidelines below.
- The poster session will be on Tuesday from 16:35 to 18:00. During this time, you are expected to be available close to your poster for discussions with interested colleagues.
- There are no strict requirements for the poster layout. There is space for posters of up to A0 format, but you are welcome to use different formats as well. You can use your own layout, while you are welcome to incorporate the conference logo.
- The posters should be posted during the lunch break or the coffee break before the poster session. The exact location for the poster can be found in a plan available at the reception desk.
- There is no possibility of printing the poster on site or by the conference organizers. You are expected to print the poster and bring it to the conference on your own.
- Materials for posting the poster (adhesive putty) will be available at the reception desk.
- In addition to the poster presentation shown during the Symposium, you are expected to submit a version of your presentation for printing, together with an extended abstract. See guidelines below.
The conference contributions will be collected and published directly after the Symposium in a Book of Presentations. For the book of presentations, each author is requested to provide an extended abstract, which will be published together with the presentation or the poster in the book of presentations.
The extended abstract must be submitted before 22 December 2023.
The final version of the presentation or poster must be submitted no later than 14 January 2024.
A template for the extended abstract can be found below and should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. Please mark clearly which documents are for the Book of Presentations and which are for the presentation on site.
All contributions are expected to clearly have a technical focus, while company marketing should be reduced to an absolute minimum. For exposing the companies and networking with potential customers, we suggest considering an exhibition package.
The HTHP Symposium logo can be downloaded here.
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.